Tuesday, February 13, 2018

ATC Tuesday - Totally Tacky!


This swap was a little different than some - it was called a "totally tacky mystery item" swap and basically, the hostess sent you a tacky mystery item and you had to use them to create cards.  She gave a lot of leeway - you could cut them up, paint them, melt them, anything you wanted, and a lot of people did alter them a lot. Some of us, however, tried to incorporate them into cards as is, which is what I did.  The creatures, above, were foam stickers, so in addition to the oddness of the mystery item, they were also slightly 3D, which made them a little harder to collage.  I went through a rummage of my various bits and pieces, and here's what I came up with...





I won't say that the cards are the greatest I've ever produced, but it was a fun swap.

No comments: